I began to write my Sunday Thoughts and it turned into an article about my terrible tobacco article. Here’s the rest!
– The Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer: I had forgotten all about it despite Jenny constantly mentioning it this week. Brandon stumbled upon it while we were cuddling and tuned in. I laid on Brandon’s stomach and was astonished at what I was seeing before me. The man that I had always seen as a somewhat-macho father to the Kardashians and Jenners was holding a black gown up to his body and proclaiming he was a woman. I think seeing him physically say it was what really rocked people. It’s hard to separate the truth in the tabloids. It was an extremely touching interview and I couldn’t be happier not only for Bruce, but for all of the positive feedback he received. It’s nice to see that we are changing and becoming more accepting. Go Bruce! Also, how cute was what Kanye said to Kim about her stepfathers transition?
– Roller-coaster of emotions: up, down, up, down. That’s what my brain has been like this past week. Last night, an incident reaaaally set me over the edge and I went to Brandon’s with a mascara streaked face. Somewhere in the midst of it all, I asked him why he liked me in the beginning of our relationship and he replied with, “the same reasons why I love you now”. Love. What the hell is it and who even coined the term. I believe that love is an idea. With numerous love songs and Shakespearean quotes, humans have built this idea around intense feelings that burn inside of them. It’s the most beautiful idea in the world and life is meaningless without it.
– What I would do to look like Michelle Pfieffer in Scarface…
– Why why why are there so many plane crashes lately? I feel like there weren’t as many a couple years ago as there are today. I’m constantly checking the arriving status when a friend or family member is flying. I DIDN’T NEED TO DO THAT IN 2010!
-Do you ever go through your iTunes and cringe at the music you have? I’m just very confused as to why I have so much Lil Wayne and Katy Perry… Delete.
– MARCEL IS IN TOWN! MARCEL IS IN TOWN! TOKYO REUNIONNNN!
– I’m about to create shirts for the blog. They will have funny slogans about the fashion industry and they’ll be dope. Abs and I will clearly be rocking them. CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW HAPPY I AM TO HAVE ABIE ON THE TEAM?! SHES THE GREATEST. Ask her them questions here: